TERMS OF DELIVERY
1. Delivery methods
The goods can be delivered as follows:
- courier delivery,
- delivery by the Slovak Post.
2. Price and payment.
When ordering a product and delivering it. postage + packing together
Slovak Post - packet weight up to 1 kg 4,90 EUR
Slovak Post - package weight from 1.01 kg to 7.00 EUR
GLS Courier Service 6,90 EUR
The delivery price is valid within the territory of the Slovak Republic. When shipping goods abroad, transport costs are calculated individually on the basis of a contract on the price of transport outside the territory of the Slovak Republic.
The buyer is obliged to pay the seller the purchase price of the product as agreed in the purchase contract at the time of the purchase contract, including delivery costs (hereinafter referred to as the "purchase price") pursuant to Act No. 18/1996 Coll. as amended:
- in cash, directly to the courier, the courier,
- non-cash transfer to the seller's account,
- a credit card.
3. If the buyer pays the seller the purchase price by wire transfer, the day of payment is the day on which the entire purchase price was credited to the IBAN account: SK90 8330 0000 0026 0072 7165, VS: order number.
4. The buyer is obliged to pay the seller the purchase price for the agreed product within the term of the purchase contract, but at the latest when the product is taken over.
5. If the buyer pays the seller the purchase price for the product negotiated in the purchase contract, the purchaser is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract and request a refund of the purchase price only in accordance with the valid legal regulations of the Slovak Republic.
6. In the event that the Buyer does not pay the Seller the entire purchase price upon receipt of the product, the parties agree that the seller is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract and claim from the buyer compensation for the costs incurred for the ordering and delivery of the unpaid product.
7. Product prices displayed on the seller's website are valid at the time of ordering the goods.
8. The purchase price will be deemed to have been paid by crediting the entire purchase price to the seller's account, in the case of payment by transfer to the seller's account or by cash payment to the courier.
9. The seller reserves the right to purchase the product until the purchase price is fully paid.
10. A proof of purchase issued on the basis of a purchase contract between the seller and the buyer is also a tax document.
11. The buyer's purchase of the product is basically possible only after it has been paid in full unless otherwise agreed.
12. The price of the product shall be the price of the carriage of goods as set out in point 7.2 above.
13. The product is sold according to buyer's requirements and exhibited models, catalogs, datasheets, sellers' vendors placed on the seller's e-shop website.
14. Unless the seller and the consumer agree otherwise, the seller is obliged to complete the order of the consumer within 30 days of delivery.
15. The buyer takes the product through the means that is stated in the buyer's acceptance of the buyer's order.
16. Product characteristics, quantity, dimensions, and other data contained in seller's catalogs, prospectuses, and other sales documents placed on the seller's e-commerce website are binding data.
17. The place of delivery of the product is the place specified in the acceptance of the order by the seller, unless the parties agree otherwise in the purchase contract.
18. The seller shall deliver the product to the buyer at the address specified in the purchase contract to the buyer. The product is deemed to be delivered at the time of delivery of the product to the address given in the binding acceptance of the order.
19. In the case where the seller delivers the goods to the buyer at the place specified in the purchase agreement by the buyer, the buyer takes the goods personally or ensures that the goods are taken over by the person authorized to do so in the absence of the goods in the purchase contract, and signs the delivery and delivery goods. The third person empowered to take over the goods specified in the purchase contract is obliged to submit to the seller the original or a copy of the purchase contract and the proof of payment of the goods and written authorization. If it is necessary to replenish the goods due to the buyer's absence at the place specified in the purchase contract, all costs incurred by the buyer are paid by the buyer, in particular the repeated delivery of the goods to the place of destination in the purchase contract. Goods shall be deemed to have been delivered at the time of delivery of the goods to the address indicated in the binding acceptance of the order and received at the time of physical receipt of the goods by the buyer, his authorized representative or the refusal of the goods to be taken over by the carrier in the delivery and delivery report.
20. The costs associated with the lease are not included in the purchase price of the goods and the seller is not obliged to provide these services.
21. If the buyer checks the product after delivery and discovers that the product has some defects, it will notify the seller and apply the product claim to the seller, respectively. withdrawal from the contract with the seller.
22. If the seller fails to comply with the contract because the ordered product can not deliver or service, he is required to inform the consumer without delay and return the price paid for the product or advance within 14 days if the seller and the consumer do not agree to substitute performance. If the seller and the consumer do not agree to a substitute performance, the seller is obliged to replace any proven costs incurred by the consumer to order the product or service. In the case of substitute performance, the seller is obliged to deliver the product to the consumer or to provide the service of the same quality and price.